Postdoctoral Fellowships in Astrophysics, Cosmology and Gravitation
The astrophysics, cosmology and gravitation group at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem expects to offer several postdoctoral fellowships to start in the fall of 2013. Preference will be given to the following areas of research:
- Cosmology: formation and dynamics of galaxies and large-scale structure (Dekel, Birnboim, Hoffman, Sari, Shaviv).
- High-energy astrophysics: gamma-ray bursts, compact objects and numerical relativity (Piran, Sari, Shaviv).
- Planetary systems (Sari).
- Stellar physics: radiation transfer (Shaviv).
- Gravitation: general relativity and applications to astrophysics, quantum gravity (Jacob Bekenstein).
The material should include a curriculum vita, a list of publications, a brief summary of research, and three letters of recommendation. Applicants are also encouraged to make direct e-mail contact with the relevant faculty (above).
Included Benefits: No benefits information has been provided by the employer.